NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Ann: Nuheara Expands Global Hearing Health Care Sales Channel, page-35

1. 5,617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1478
    Supply is coming from above. Who? I have no idea...but it's a nervous market.
    Still early though...from what I'm able to discern (with my crappy software) there is very little held below current SP levels. Same time buy side looks to be growing ok.
    Lot of sell off still still showing across my watchlists but nothing as ugly as Tuesday's 1000 point drop.
    Eventually market will catch on. Think key ann will be confirming finance way ahead. But still not sure we need it. How's that you might ask? Thinking that our production line set up may accommodate all 3 products. We really have no idea whether they're already creating new inventory and have timed release of new products to coincide with sell off of existing inventory.

We simply don't have that information and I'm merely speculating as we're never going to get that level of insight. Best we can say from today's ann is that Boosts are 12 or less weeks from shipping...end of story. No idea if they're going to be available on line either?...still a lot of mystery with these.
    Just sayin'
    Last edited by YourDudliness: 08/02/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.