NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

As others have already noted - I was minding my business until a...

1. 1,528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    As others have already noted - I was minding my business until a couple of you immaturely called me over.

As the NUH announcement was then brought to my attention - I corrected the record by highlighting the difference between being an actual neurological autism device provider and what NUH is offering - a directional hearing aid.

Whiney - If you have high conviction and your whole investment amount was is in NUH and you made 100% then your return amount would be the same as mine - but by the sounds of your own disclosure you are also invested in: AVL, AGY and ESH at the same time. Thus, if you make 100% profit on NUH you are still only making a quarter of what I made (if not less - depending how spread you are) in total terms. Unless you also make 100% on AVL, AGY and ESH - which is not likely we are not in the same playing field. I made 100% profit in totality of 100% of my total invested amount on N*I- and you will likely (maybe) make a 100% on quarter of your total invested amount.

Once again, I never brought up 'who makes more' - you guys actually did. You may want to review and reflect how you talk to me and the ongoing echo chamber of psychological bias - where you all blindly agree with each other.

After your next 4C I wont bother to comment on NUH - but stop calling me over here. You call - I will come and I expose the blind agreement to each other that you are all engaging in.

Now focus on your impending 4C - specifically your continual cash burn and excessive mcap.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.