NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Ann: Nuheara Investor Presentation and Sales Update, page-99

1. 5,617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1478
    Old major supports were 5.4 and 8,4 from memory? We havn't fully closed the 6.3 gap (top was 6.8) yet so general feel is that we should gravitate north looking at recent price volume indicator movement and supported by MMA. Bolly squeeze as well and we've walked the bottom so hopefully we see an expansion with a northerly walk. Overall I like what I see from a TA perspective and more importantly it's backed by the FA which is what counts in my book.

The HP story should feed the TA as we get more info but there are so many other drivers like sales, further agreements, expansion/improvements of software applications, market awareness and new SH eyes on high tech stocks, US interest, OTC updates, health system breakthroughs, further decimation of the audiologists and don't be surprised if one of the Cartel majors breaks ranks and signs up an OEM deal with us as we've sown those seeds from day 1. I just don't see that miniaturized PSAPs at $10,000 US are a viable survival option going ahead for the audiologists...peeps can't be that stupid in a tech savvy world and Covid is going to squeeze the pockets of the vast majority so you're going to get a lot more critical and value seeking shoppers going ahead. At the very least the public is growingly becoming ware of overservicing across the board thanks to the internet and on-line shopping.

In short I think we have now hit a level of high grade tech with the MAX (it's actually 5th Gen but keep it simple and stick to 3rd Gen) that has evolved largely by learning from previous mistakes. Like any ground breaking tech it's only going to get better and better. One poster spoke of the original IQbuds problems...to them I say...simples...time to upgrade...you're getting a lot more bang for your buck than you did with the original IQ buds without any of the 1st Gen perceived problems (the majority of which by the way had to do with peeps lack of awareness of how to employ smart buds after dealing with dumb wired and dumb wireless buds and as I and others continually pointed out at the time ...although working through the poor wifi connectivity with older phones was an issue but was sorted fairly quickly in the gen 2 version or the original IQbuds. There were also other issues for some units but the return/repair policy is best in class...so yeah hardware is hard...but time and application means every iteration gets better and better...that's the mark of Co's that have become industry goliaths.

The adaptation and acceptance of this new form of buds (hearables...but as I've said I prefer the term smart buds as a simple and catchier expession of the genre) takes time and we always knew that...

Also think many were spooked by the BS that certain pathological posters pedaled in a Pavlovian manner attacking the Co at every possible level imaginable on a full time basis. The censorship by the mods was also over the top when challenging the trolls and to me that was abhorrent and made me question whether there were conflicts of interest occuring in the backgound. I was assured there wasn't but I can't say that appeased or dismissed my doubts totally. Anyway, none of the accusations held up to scrutiny but of course the resident pip traders all jumped in to shoot sentiment to the ground in droves using every basher trick in the arsenal. Some have moved on, some remain, some will return.

Long as Co keeps doing what it's doing a lot will miss the big ride when lightning news hits. This is a great stock to be in at the moment and for all the BS we endured watching this bottom well beyond the above major supports the patient and large holders are setting themselves up for a major windfall I predict in the not too distant future. The FA has never been better like I and most of the longs can see (distinguish the longs from the entrenched pip traders folks...it's key when your dealing with anonymous avatars on the biggest stock trading forum re the ASX...IMO

There's a big difference between contrarian posters and bottom of the pond scum feeders. Unfortunately we had more than our fair share of the latter and anyone that knows the history of this board should be clear on that point. Our major pillars/SHS are there strong as ever and it's they that are going to see the benefits over the next couple of years...and I mean big time.

Hmmm...longer post than intended...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.