NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

At the end of the day they need to be making money.. we can all...

1. 205 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    At the end of the day they need to be making money.. we can all agree on that. In ref to the discount as a trigger to purchase we will not be privy to data that details the total of sales that would potentially not occur without enticement/discount versus total $$ rev without discount. I some what agree with needing a carrot to pre-order. However others launch without discounting, in fact I've pre-ordered a product that I won't get until June but I have paid up... FOMO is a real thing - it is all in how you spin it. We are becoming more & more conditioned to this expectation -cars, phones, jewellery, property etc. etc. etc. For a Co that is yet to break even I would have preferred (if anything) a low cost/high value option to be offered up to purchasers. Even better... one that would introduce that consumer to new tech that would provide ongoing monthly revenue for the Co - ummm..... maybe a 6 month free subscription to the upcoming IQ Store would work. People love to have something first!

Love the tech - but have queries around their capability and understanding of market place. As "FrankieAlfie" pointed out there is no news in ref to how the "revised" retail approach is performing. When you have something positive to share fledgeling Co's shout it out ASAP - very quiet on this front. I believe that their revised approach is currently contradictory to their own learning/actions and in time this will be unearthed to be true. When we finally get an update on the actual performance of the "consultative" retail approach. They changed retail strategy and are telling us that "consultation" is key. I'm guessing that +95% of rev is pulled through DTC online platforms with next to no consultation interaction v their chosen retail model. Every month that goes by and we are not on the shelves of major retailers we are missing opportunity and empowering our competitors. There is well founded reasoning why SUCCESSFUL major players participate in this channel!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.