NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

All those who sell now are mad in my opinion as now we will see...

1. 9,497 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 652
    All those who sell now are mad in my opinion as now we will see what this company and its product are all about.
    The market place will judge it now, after all the rewards we had, the great feed back from those who tried them and the great feed back we had from Vegas.
    What else you want as a holder? We got as much as was possible to show us that this product is up to scratch.
    We should in my opinion already above the 20 cts by now in anticipation of the take off, but the bots and fickle investors make sure that we are lagging behind our story.
    Hold your heads as in the next few months we will all have a smile on our face and will start to understand how big and lucrative this market is.
    I never sold a share not even those I bought for a few cents as I would like to part with them not in a figure made up of cents, but of a figure that contains at least a 1 dollar figure.
    I hope you investors among us wake up and hold onto your shares or buy more, as the bots really do not deserve to milk this company day in and day out.

jojo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.