NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Ann: Nuheara IQbuds Launching into USA Retail at Best Buy, page-94

1. 3,790 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 218
    Just came back from the ASX presentation. Justin along with Iggy Tan from Altech was the most impressive presenter. The presentation was the standard version which covered who they are, what they do, how are they placed in the market, what are future plans and showed couple of videos. Nothing that HC people haven't seen before.
    David was also present and they did live demos of the product for attendees.
    Some key points/ highlights that I thought were interesting
    1: Indiegogo campaign has now raised $1.5 mil AUD.
    2: Along with the retail headphone market, they also see themselves well positioned in the assited hearing market. Interesting stat Justin provided was that it takes a average person diagnosed with hearing difficulties roughly 10 years before they get help due to lack of initiative or social stigma. While IQbuds wont replace traditional hearing aids, they seen the 10 year adoption time frame as an opportunity where people with less severe hearing problems can buy the cheaper and cooler looking IQbuds
    3: All pre order backlog will be cleared by end of Q117 and Q217 will see them rollout commercially to all Best Buys and other avenues such as Multi National Consumers Electronic Retailers, Specialty retailers/Duty Free stores, Pharmacies/Drug stores, audio logical practitioners and hearing chains.
    Unfortunately, couldn't stay back for demo or chat with them further as the event took longer than expected and I had to run back to the office.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.