NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Ann: Nuheara Partners with HP, page-137

1. 6,988 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1354
    I think people are realising that if all the discussions going on in backgound re: OEM amount to a service agreement "valued" at $1.7m of which the details are so unclear no one even knows if nuheara gets paid $1.7m or what it costs to deliver said services over an unknown period... then well... we are basically back to waiting for the next CR announcement which may come in the midst of Lind dumping 40m shares.

i know this outlook is a worst case scenario, but the (lack of and misleading) execution and communciation around the NHS years back has left this as an entirely plausible outcome imo.

It is encouraging to see advertising, vids, reviews are all improving, but i have no doubt that covid is constraining production and distribution... and cash in the bank and cashflow is tight.

Things have really ramp up in the next 5 to 6 months.

i am still here, and rebuilding my position simply because i dont think HP will be the only party looking to nuheara for some assistance. And i think once this takes off it will run hard and fast. Even if it drifts down a bit prior.

i didnt like watching the price rise while almost entirely out after years of holding... so i am returning to my prior existance of holding a potential multi bagger. Might still take a couple of years, but what is life without a hobby and hope?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.