ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1478
    Hey DH. You posted the proof of sale from ebay yet? Let me guess...no? Do so...it might give you a shred of credubility...or we gonna keep hearing the dog ate my homework. LOL

Reason you didn't just ask for refund as per return policy? Hmmmm? Again credibility...zero...personally din't believe a word of your post...including ever purchasing a pair.

Why as a "previous" holder did you never post once out of all of your 12 posts any comment other than bagging it on your first post and taking the l time to bag product online ...and not just the product...but the Co itself.
    Why is your post the worst out of all reviews I've read on IQbuds by a country mile?...no balance...no critique, no sense, no return...maaaaate...no hope!

What's your agenda...you selling/marketing a competitor's product, shorting, treeshake or just a newb with attitude? Fess up...might do your karma some good...but I doubt it.

Then on top of it all you have the temerity to crystal ball a doom scenario for a micro cost TECH Co, with a cutting edge product being distributed internationally after a few months of release building bridges and distribution platforms on a daily basis (as credibly announced on ASX) and cutting into a technological oligopoly dominated by overkill products for people with low to medium hearing issues that charge from 10 to 50x the cost of our hearables for no reason other than oligopolic pricing and/or no prior options other than to sell full blown hearing aids?
    You don't want in?...good...go find a better bet in the small caps...please.

Suggest you actually do some research on the Tech scene... please allow me to start you off...here's 5 year monthly Nasdaq (US tech index) vs DJIA...can you read a chart...kept it as basic as I could? This should tell you loads if you can...

DJIA is bottom squiggly line...NAS is candles. Getting the picture yet? Can give you more...a lot more...if you're having trouble interpreting...but only coz' I reckon you're a top bloke!

big (1).gif

So you'll excuse me if I completely disregard your baseless position won't you? Nothing personal.

Hope to hear back from you directly...but don't bother without proof requested...as otherwise... just consider this a rhetorical post.
    Last edited by YourDudliness: 09/06/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.