NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Interesting stuff. Seems the majors are lining up lines of...

1. 5,617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1478
    Interesting stuff. Seems the majors are lining up lines of product differentiation wrt hearables. Wondering what the longer term play will be with the rest of this massive hearing aid sector. Fair statement to say I think that to date...all indications from reputable reviews clearly indicate we have the superior product. Then we have the rest of the consumer market which we've barely scratched...awesome.
    As for a T/O...really not interested... don't want to hear about it until this is at least 250m MC (relatively undiluted beyond GM vote)...then I may and I emphasise "may" start paying attention...but depends on growth potential at that point...sky's the limit here IMO. Despite momentary sheety SP...indeed...sheety entire bloody bear market.
    Well...it is June and we are being molested a bit...waiting for volume but seriously when we get anns like we've just had...makes we wonder...honestly what kind of thrust is required for major launch in this market? Think ot would be wise at some point for BOD to consider listing on a bigger bourse...ASX too illiquid for my taste...and this Co would capture some serious attention NY/LSE/HK exchanges. Not a cheap exercise and too early yet...but something to keep in mind LT.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.