NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Ann: Nuheara Partners with Widex and Bloom Hearing, page-83

1. 32 Posts.
    I have been following this board for some time but never planned to post.  However, after reading the post below (from the lesser of the Kennedy brothers), I felt inclined.  

The premise that new investors would not realize that the sales / inventory numbers listed on this board are merely estimates is arrogant and preposterous.

I am a new investor who is fully committed to Nuheara because of its unique product. Unlike Bobby K's claims, reading about NUH on HC has only reinforced my interest. The Nuhearan tradition of providing as much data as possible (acknowledging they may be imperfect) has convinced me that a 360, or 0, course is appropriate -- in contrast to the 180 turn Bobby K envisions from naives like me.

I think it is a pity that some of the most insightful and generous NUH commentators will regroup on Facebook and share their insights only among a smaller group.  

P Mondriaan

You guys are out of control. Have you stopped for a second to consider that your doing the company harm but this insane obsession with tracking inventory and sales? I guarantee you that your numbers are wrong and if you're understating them, you could be spooking new investors from taking a slice by creating false perceptions of success or failure.

This obsession has to stop. The NUH thread has descended into a lunacy. New investors looking for an insight into what business will do a 180 when they see this crap.

If you want so desperately to play the numbers game, set up a wholesaler and sell the bloody product yourself. You obviously have the time based on the relentless onslaught of posts.

Let the company and Board do their job. They know what they're doing. They are actually doing work. You invested not as operational staff or executive directors but as passive investors.

A lot of the volume you're trying to determine is probably commercially sensitive (store volumes and dates) so just calm the F down.

If you can't handle the heat, get out. If you can sit tight and let the business work its magic, you'll make money.

I've never such craziness.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.