NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

If you do happen to be correct....and we will find out when the...

1. 329 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    If you do happen to be correct....and we will find out when the next quaterly comes up if its any accurate or not.. i made some adjustments to your post so others might just see it from a different perspective

10/5 - Inventory increased by $82,992.00
    11/5 - Inventory increased by $580,545.00
    18/5 - Inventory increased by $535,458.00
    24/5 - Inventory increased by $277,704 (Best Buy and Fry's also received stock)
    31/5 - Inventory increased by $484,785.00 (Best Buy received stock)

Total comes to just under 2milllion worth of stock in 21 days.......if that total is any accurate, the 4 months it took to fill back order worth 3mil (?off the top of my head) seems to me to can now be filled in a month.

one can only hope that supply is still an issue at this level and they have to up the anti to keep up with sustained demand. This is why i think calls for viral advertising and ramp up in advertising in general may be jumping the gun just yet, im sure (hope) there are plans in the works and the company is all over it , already having thier strategies planned in advance.

no point sending them to every holiwood or instagram celebrity and splash out all the cash on traditional advertising, only to have it all back fire because a back order builds up again that takes a month to fill resulting backlog, whilst complaints and bad reviews about having to wait for a pair........better to have them on shelves for when that starts, because our buds will fly off the shelves once word really starts to get out and the idea of hearables establishes itself as a popular market and enters the zeitgeist

all opinion of course and assumptions aplenty. Been holding stock for a while now, this is not my first experience of a week share price....its been over a year now since we first hit 10.00c, slow and steady hits the home runs and the tortoise always finds a needle in the hay stack.

Im in this for the medium long, seen a lower low off a lower high........so a higher low after a higher high doesnt seem so bad, just waiting on the next higher high, and higher low.....nothing goes up straight they tell me

sebby b bear

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.