NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Had a quick review of trades today. even a counterpoint trade...

1. 9,254 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 827
    Had a quick review of trades today. even a counterpoint trade for NUH and the smartest seller in the house before webinar cleared 100k shares and then on low volume chased it down all day. Late arvo it appears to be propped up so they can sell into it again tomorrow. I am surprised there wasn't more sellers with what was released today.

Regarding technology and success - they may be closer than they have been before but you have to look at the competition as it is not a 1 company race and until there are specs released and one on one comparison in real life apart from being forced to go to one chip for efficiency shareholders have no idea how advanced they are. The big players will sit and await volume and allow all the early adopter companies pathfind the market price demand points and features and then will attack the OTC so there is a short time window with any innovation if it is not protected

Considering the facts that 3 months ago they were tweaking software and no idea if they have finished that , upgraded app done fitting trials for format but apart from in house no one knows specs I don't know how close they are and what $ are required top get over the line. With 6-12 months of staff and admin costs alone cash is critical and sales volume IMO for OTC are low. with high overheads and positioned in bulk retail which may not be the best spot at an early stage to get to target market.

Only have notes by from todays webinar so will listen when released to see what detail I have missed

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.