ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 777
    Exactly my point. It's highly speculative. My method for managing risk is to have doubts, provide evidence and then calculate the risk/reward. There is always doubts about any investment. But on this thread, you've got people investing because their main business is up the creek or they are hoping it will turn around. That's just lunacy. Don't invest more than you can afford to lose in the spec end and if you can't afford to lose it don't come on here and whine. Grow a set.
    As to the management team, one of the first criteria for investment is looking at the management team. When you originally bought in you obviously ticked off on the management team otherwise why buy?
    What we have here is a bunch of people who have either invested too much and are feeling the pressure. Unfortunately, the rest of us have to listen to their complaints because they don't have the backbone to accept responsibility for their own decisions. Others who think management is the problem could well look in the mirror and say when did I develop a world-class product and bring it to market and then get a global giant like HP interested and do it all in the space of 5 years? As for buying on market any investor worth their salt knows that buying on market is extremely difficult for directors due to insider trading laws.
    Nobody knows when the traction will occur with the SP. But you can be guaranteed that it will not be a gradual increase but rather a spike. And its just patience needed until then.
    Finally, if the people on this site are legitimate investors why would you sabotage your own investment by spreading negative sentiment? Only two reasons, if they are an idiot or if they are trying to push the price lower to purchase more at a cheaper price.
    We now know HP is selling the buds as part of their package so maybe these threads might cheer up a little bit.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.