NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Other than the fact the tag comes from you, what's your...

1. 5,617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1478
    Other than the fact the tag comes from you, what's your amusement...ohhh must be the red squigly line bit at the bottom?

Was it that funny to you? Far out...I've posted far more amusing stuff than that I reckon.

Or are you referring to my call? That must be it...ehhh?

Soooo...look at the Chart at the time of my post and give me YOUR analysis on what indicators you think supported the call of 4 cents at the time (even with the benefit of your hindsight ehhh?). I'd be fascinated to hear that analysis.

When you've done so...tag me with a link to the original post, I'll happily review it and state why I thought that the 4cents wasn't likely IMO at the time. I also want to see the orignal post that I replied to and what the substance of that was. So I'm waiting on you, then we can have a real laugh huh?

And when you're done throw in your hypothesis regarding picking highs and lows...I really "feel" I have so much to learn from you...no really. Stun me with your acumen...I beg of you. But stop derailing this thread. tag me from the Chart thread. Ta.
    Last edited by YourDudliness: 15/08/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.