NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Just reposting after accidentally self censoring...asked for...

1. 5,617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1478
    Just reposting after accidentally self censoring...asked for original to be reinstated but no response...pffft!

We've entered an umbrella agreement with HP. That's basically a deal which allows for much broader flexibility than a fixed contract type arrangement. It allows for much easier and wider variation and ready expansion of the partnership as time passes without the need to constantly change or duplicate contracts on an ongoing basis every time a new order is placed.(note ann says NUH products ...as in the plural)

I doubt the first order is going to be for a million units or anything near that if that's what is being claimed (manage expectations peeps).

I'm far more inclined towards the notion that it will be substantial relative to our DTC channel if for no other reason than to ensure a smooth out glitch free/quality control transition to wider production. On the other hand what we may be supplying over a 12 month period may well be massive given the size of HP. Much has been reported that Apple's favourite accessory are their Airpods...so can't see why that isn't going to be the case for PC's and laptops. Having said that if a million units were ordered first pop...time for me to visit a Lamborghini dealer.

So I'm guessing initial orders will have been carefully considered and negotiated well ahead of time so we see an orderly roll-out. There is no way frankly IMO that NUH would risk it's hard earnt reputation putting out sub-par product by making promises it couldn't meet with a client like HP.

As the story unfolds I think we can (pursuant to confidentiality restrictions) expect to hear more production news regarding additional lines and technical production information...just not before HP is ready to permit it. There may be another reason that info is not made public though and that is because we don't want competitors to know our business in which case the news will unfold in the quarterlies...if that's the case we'll be hearing many a moan and protestations from SH's and Trolls alike I guess. Cest la vie!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.