WAC 0.00% 0.0¢ wild acre metals limited

Hi Goatbuns, It is certainly interesting but I am still not sold...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 277
    Hi Goatbuns,

It is certainly interesting but I am still not sold they are as advanced as you think.  (I like to hit this back and forward.  Much better than chart analysis! Always interested in everyone's views).

From the last presentation.

Nuheara is currently in prototype development stage, having produced its first physical prototypes and commenced software development, with full commercial production anticipated to be completed by end of 2016.

And

• Nuheara’s Intellectual property currently consists of trademarks and trade secrets. However, as a result of its ongoing development process, Nuheara is expecting to finalise and lodge any patent applications prior to pilot production runs commencing in mid 2016

• ●  Nuheara has entered into a partnership with Curtin University of Technology who have a proven background in research, development and testing of advanced audio digital signal processing technologies.

• ●  This collaborative research and development effort with Curtin will deliver new processing techniques and intellectual property for augmented hearing, with communication capabilities, for a range of consumer applications.
    This adds up to me that the tech is not ready and they are not looking at production pilot runs for another year or so.  I do wonder if the pictures they have on the site are artistic representations or working models.  Do you know?The protection of the tech seems less than solid but that is the nature of the field.
    I think that they could get a wireless ear bud up and going quickly as this needs existing tech but is just a consumer item that could be done by any of the big boys.  The novel nature is in the processing and this is what will need the ongoing research.
    Will keep an eye on how it all goes.
    All IMO

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WAC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.