NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

opa is an interesting failed spec company, it's story has some...

1. 1,209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 233
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5860/5860409-7b5a2dc8d1e3c2a9fe722e93de9424b2.jpg
    opa is an interesting failed spec company, it's story has some parallels to nuh. Holders were hoping right up until the end. They would point to two things just like nuh bulls do:

1. Blue sky, huge total addressable market, new and exciting field to be operating in with enormous growth potential
    2. Sophs participating in cr and institutions increasing their holdings (those institutions must know more than me/be smarter than me).

having seen the sp plummet to 5c or so some argued the company presented a compelling buy opportunity so some averaged down. The SP got to 1.5c a short time later and the company then shut up shop and brought in the receivers.

other similarities: there were warnings about remaining a going concern, management were paid a heck of a lot, the market was not given specifics of how the growth would occur but were given general hopium type goals.

Holders who think institutions or sophs or "partners" (in nuh case) must know more, can sometimes be left holding the bag. Companies with great potential fail all the time.

Market cap for nuh looks quite high for "what the company is". So many companies with promise but no profit and little revenue are sub 10million market cap.

why would realtek partner with nuh on a company making hugely profitable (for nuh) deal now when if nuh fail realtek own nuh assets anyway?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.