NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

NUH is desperate for money. Note that the Con Note investor...

1. 1,627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    NUH is desperate for money.

Note that the Con Note investor 9.375million shares soon. "Nuheara has also agreed to issue 9.375 million Shares in satisfaction of a fee payable to the Investor". They will have these shares to sell before any conversion even takes place. Con Note investors will flip the stock for a few pips. If they can make 25-30% on their investment they will be happy. Of course if they can make more then that would even be better.

Many of the so called "NUH brigade" are likely down on their investment and will spin anything into a positive. They will "speak to a company mouthpiece" meaning they will only be given positive information, and then relay the message. These shareholders are holding onto for a miracle to turn things around and recover their loses. The best promoters are the shareholders. I would not be surprised that these company representatives will also be shouting "positive news coming".

My guess is that Nuheara will announce some "good news" before the SPP closes so they can raise $3million+

If NUH dips below 1.6c short term, I can see a trading opportunity for a few pips. Theoretically a move from 1.4c to 1.6c is almost 15% return. A 1.6c to 1.9c (price before the capital raising is announced) is 18.75% return

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.