NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Ann: Nuheara Welcomes FDA Approval of Self-fitting Hearing Device, page-93

1. 1,237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 562
    Gdubya

Thank You. Now I know what I am dealing with. Yr first para an absolute cop out (vs my request for examples). You have no basis for challenge. Just some loose generalisations and why not throw in a bit of self promotion. Respect ?

My assertion is that the Sept quarterly will be disappointing and I state this after a series of deductions using pure facts ex Nuheara’s reports which point to the sales of the Original IQBuds having stalled.

So a comment on a single quarterly and on one of two (soon to be three products with the addition of Lives). Does Nuheara still present massive potential. Few would dispute that. Will they realise that potential. Time will tell.

And you call it .....

“it is a ridiculous statement to make that your view is opposed to your trading position - and you are “hoping to be proven wrong in your view”.

Gdubya, surely you can now see the connection. My reduced holding is perfectly aligned with my view and should that view change my holding will increase / decrease accordingly.

Anyhow enough on this for now. 

Rokewa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.