NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Yes you are right verce. On top of that, any of the IP developed...

1. 351 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Yes you are right verce. On top of that, any of the IP developed will be owned by Nuheara. I believe all of us here have invested here because we know IQbuds are superior to any other competitors out there.

But some reality check is always good for us.

Yes, we all believe in IQbuds for being superior. Then if this is the case, why isn't our sales doing as well as other competitors on crowdfuding websites? I believe the problem Nuheara currently facing is Marketing!

For example, Waverly Lab has managed to raise $2.3 million USD and RippleBuds have managed to raised more than $1.5 million USD while we only made $756k.

Check out our video on Facebook and on Indiegogo website, and compare it to our competitors' videos. I've noticed that our videos do not send across the message we are intended to. Our video on Indiegogo lasts for 3.24 minutes - which I believe is too long and makes people stop halfway through easily. I believe 30 seconds is all it should take, otherwise there's the risk of audience losing interest and continue on scrolling down. This is an great example! In 30 seconds, it sends a clear and concise message. After the video, we know what brand and what product it is, whereas I believe some audience of our videos cannot tell us the name of the product or the company is, unless they put it up at the really end of the video - which wouldn't make them remember for long like the example above.

You'll probably thinking how would I know that the videos don't send across the message. It is because backers have the asking the same questions continuously "Can you tell me the difference between your product and the Ripple Buds being offered on Indiegogo?" or any sorts of similar questions.

Competitors are sending clearer message than us through videos. I can understand this because IQbuds have features that no one has, or exists before. And that is what makes it difficult. IQbuds are something you can't understand by reading unless you try it. But now after reading the posts I posted earlier, they have managed to send the message to readers pretty well.

There's only 1 video of us sending a clearer message to audience - and it happened to be the most viewed videos for Nuheara. Coincidence? I think not. Here's the link.

I also observed that Nuheara is using Google Ad placement and Facebook’s ad. I've seen lots of contents that are of no interests to anyone. Potential users will not care if we won the INCITE awards or not. If an ad do not get audience’s attention within 3-5 seconds, the user will simply continue to scroll down the page.

Of course, these are just my observations. I could be wrong. And I would love to hear some opinions from you people
    Last edited by Crimson321: 29/06/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.