BC8 5.08% 28.0¢ black cat syndicate limited

I cant really come up with a number on the resource. It could be...

1. 12,008 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3130
    I cant really come up with a number on the resource. It could be very misleading. It will come down to what this drilling is. If its infill for the reopening rather than extensional drilling, then the resource might be the low 300k of course. My numbers would be based on extensional drilling only. That is probably not what will happen given they are so close to the green light. I assume they are wanting confirmation in their numbers rather than just stepping out right now. It should be enough for the restart and ongoing drilling will just keep adding mine life. You can see that the G-veins alone are 1.2km in strike. The next upgrade would be positive but its really designed to hit the green button. Management have told us that this mine has never had a big resource in front of it. 2-3 years and it worked for 13 years like that. Silver Lake was the same style of ore body and these guys know the ore body as they were the founders of SLR. I think that means we will see that same outcome. Paulsens wont run out of gold for years and that is juts around the existing decline. In other words, there remains hundreds of thousands of ounces still at Paulsens to be mine and discovered imo. The regional upside is extensive. Belvedere is very exciting with 30k ounces @ 3.9g/t near surface and open for over 2km. What the hell is sitting in that! Once they start, it should really perform well. dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
-0.015(5.08%)
Mkt cap ! $105.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.5¢ 29.5¢ 28.0¢ $171.7K 600.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 519079 28.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 16000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BC8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.