PCK 3.57% 2.7¢ painchek ltd

Ann: nViso agrees perpetual global license, takes strategic stake, page-27

1. 722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151
    very good points raised!!!

opens up the ability to fast track many possibilities the company can apply this technology to now they have Nviso as a strategic investor with skin in the game via its EPT investment.

Insurance fraud claims has already been mentioned, obviously there is the kids app......2018 beyond stories once they deliver the dementia app.

Management feedback i received is the priority is the dementia market for 2017 in Australia. They want a superb product delivering great results and translating that into very satisfied customers !!!! Given you get one shot of making that first impression once they nail it in Australia, it gets replicated to Europe Q1 2018 !!!!

then once the health practitioners and care facilities are rating the product this is then communicated to home carers by them i.e. parents of elderly etc who are advised to download the app and use it in the home care setting.....the health care industry becomes the salesman for the consumer market, what better endorsement to consumers to use the app!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
-0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $44.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.7¢ $55.36K 1.977M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 219510 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 91030 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.