NVX 0.73% 69.0¢ novonix limited

You still don't got it! I am not comparing NVX with MQG or FMG!I...

1. 484 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    You still don't got it! I am not comparing NVX with MQG or FMG!

I am just using MQG or FMG as an example what what could have happened to good companies (SP substantially below fair value) when the market sentiment was filled with fear!

Novonix's fair price should be determined by the fundamentals, not by people BULLSHITTING an arbitrary number PT $1?
    Why wouldn't it be $1.5, or why wouldn't it be $1.58??? FFS, could you GUARANTEE the SP won't turn around at $1.58 or at $1.50???
    If you could guarantee $1.0 is the bottom, people would of course sell everything and aim to buy back at $1.0. What if it doesn't fall to $1.0 and it turns around at $1.5-ish???

Rationally, noone knows when the SP will turn around, given the current macro economic conditions and there are so many shorters' interest vested in the company.

The negative side of the equation :
    - global interest rate rise - didn't most analysts forecast the interest rate rise will stop sometimes in 2023 Q2,Q3?
    - war - I don't think the war will last forever. Even if it does - most shares would have already 'priced-in' this factor given the war has been going on for almost 9 months!

The positive side of the equation:
    - EVs will in a matter of time replace all ICE cars
    - all EVs (or even Hybrid) will require batteries! And most importantly
    - Novonix will be producing the synthetic graphite anode materials which will be used for EV batteries! And this is happening - the factories are already being built - and contracts are already lined up! What more do you want???
    - Novonix has received $150 millions USD from the Department of Energy of USA. Do you think the USA government is a moron to invest in a MEME stock?
    - USA's policy at the moment is encouraging batteries to be produced locally - as batteries have become a strategic resource after the COVID supply chain issues.

I believe the negative side should eventually be resolved. The positive side will remain! What's the end result???
    Also, not long ago, the SP was $12. It was down more than 85% from its peak. IMHO, in the long term, it has more upside than downside at this price point.

All in my humble opinion only! Good luck and DYOR!

Last edited by thecsguy: 21/12/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
69.0¢
Change
0.005(0.73%)
Mkt cap ! $337.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
69.0¢ 70.0¢ 68.5¢ $300.0K 432.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 132316 68.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
69.0¢ 7736 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.