NVX 6.16% 68.5¢ novonix limited

Ann: NVX Provides Update on Synthetic Anode Materials Production, page-105

1. 2,702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1838
    100%

Some people cannot understand that there are people that are comfortable investing into companies that are in their growth stage.

Those people are happy with 7% PA returns. Good for them... But to come to a forum where clearly they have no understanding of the company or the environment it is scaling into and start claiming PT $1 and the company won't produce anything, yet they already have factories being scaled, BTS customers with half of the Tier 1s, backing of the US and Canadian governments is a pretty bold call. Add the fact a handful of our BoDs have literally run some of the biggest companies on the planet, all points to Novonix taking a market share of SG production on US soil. You dont tarnished reputation at that level on a meme stock if it has no future. Talk about swimming against the tide.

I only invest where there is potential to make many multiples on invest in companies that have fundermentals to get them to production.

Everyone needs to do their own DD. The Kok can't even read about the current supply chain issues the US Government has, but claims to understand this company.

I will happily say I am wrong in a few years if Novonix doesn't scale any of these facilities, but, we already have two underways and US support for a third to be announced in the next month or two. I still standby this is severally undervalued.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.