NVX 0.73% 69.0¢ novonix limited

@axle84But if you think about it, the exemption was only...

1. 484 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    @axle84

But if you think about it, the exemption was only extended for another 9 months. IMHO it doesn't really have a material effect on Novonix as its synthetic graphite anode factories won't be ready in the next 9 months anyway! When people realised that the market has over-reacted, it should correct itself. The exemption makes sense because the EVs in the pipeline need graphite for the batteries. Without better alternatives or local supplies, it makes sense to get it from China!

Furthermore, a lot of people are on holidays due to the x'mas & new year festival. Trading volumes should be thin so the SP could easily be manipulated to shake off the timid ones. Things should hopefully be in better shape after the new year when most people & institutions are back.

There is no-way that I will sell a single NVX share at this deliberately manipulated cheap price level, so I will refrain from trading in the next few days. But if it falls further, I will buy another parcel to average down. I wish everyone an early Merry X'Mas & Happy New Year!
    Last edited by thecsguy: 22/12/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
69.0¢
Change
0.005(0.73%)
Mkt cap ! $337.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
69.0¢ 70.0¢ 68.5¢ $300.0K 432.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 132316 68.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
69.0¢ 7736 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.