NVX 0.73% 69.0¢ novonix limited

@kororoThe market is not dumb, but the assets within the market...

1. 484 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    @kororo

The market is not dumb, but the assets within the market could be valued below its 'fair value' at times due to the general fear sentiment!!!!

When the 'fear' sentiment is all over the market, I recall during the GFC - even Macquarie (MBL.ASX at that time) fell 80%-ish of its value from its peak! People who believe in the company bought into it during the dip at a good discounts and made some handsome profits on the way up. Also, people at that time did not know when it was the 'bottom', i.e. people could have bought it when it was 50/60% down from its peak... then it fell further... Noone could predict where the bottom is, if you could predict where the absolute bottom is - you would be a multi billionaire. Another notable example is FMG... In hindsight - people would be beating themselves up for not buying FMG / MBL (now MQG) during the dip! But imagine if you could travel back in time and you have 1 million AUD (but you have lost the 'future' memory), would you have the balls and courage to buy into MBL or FMG - giving what happened to one of biggest IB in USA at that time!

At the moment - IMHO, Novonix is probably way below its 'fair value' and 'intrinsic value'.
    Having said that - it doesn't mean it won't stop falling further.
    The global factors at play 'war, interest rate rise' obviously doesn't help. However, the good thing is EV will inevitably replace ICE car.
    Nobody knows when the big boys will stop shorting this stock and buying back - when it does - the turnaround should be magnificent.

All my humble opinion - DYOR!

Last edited by thecsguy: 21/12/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
69.0¢
Change
0.005(0.73%)
Mkt cap ! $337.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
69.0¢ 70.0¢ 68.5¢ $300.0K 432.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 132316 68.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
69.0¢ 7736 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.