NVX 7.19% 71.0¢ novonix limited

They've just stated the facts. If people don't read...

1. 157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    They've just stated the facts. If people don't read the announcements properly that's hardly the fault of NVX.
    The funding is now theirs to lose. They now just have to agree on the framework for how and when they are awarded the money. Standard project management process all large companies use when funding projects. They'll need to provide a timeline and a set of targets as well as information on how they will get the additional money required. Once all parties have agreed they'll get the money once they reach certain milestones.
    They've got this far, it would be highly unusual if they weren't to get the funding now.
    As far as where they're going to get the extra money, one would have to be very naïve to think there wasn't going to be further CR's. If any SH can't accept this from a company at this stage of growth they should sell their shares and by Apple, Rio, BHP etc.
    Debt is normal and all large companies have debt but I doubt at this stage it would be the best option.
    IMHO now some investor confidence has been restored we will see further announcements building on this and there will be a SP run up to $4-5 followed by a CR. Which will no doubt be mostly taken up by institutional investors.
    This is just my opinion and in no way should be taken as advice.
    GLTAH
    Last edited by Thoreon: 20/10/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
71.0¢
Change
-0.055(7.19%)
Mkt cap ! $347.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
75.0¢ 75.0¢ 70.0¢ $1.826M 2.521M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7797 70.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
71.0¢ 24884 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.