ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 292
    Sky good to see your back its been a while since we have heard from you.

Wow what a day yesterday. News News and more News.
    So 4 stocks interrelated to TEG all make some major news headlines yesterday. All 4.
    They are 4 separate companies but all related to TEG in a way.
    I was out and about yesterday with work and my phone kept going off with announcement after announcement sheeze what the hell I thought get nothing for months and then the place goes crazy like JimmyH being handed a left hand Strat after smoking a big doobie.
    I hold all four of these kids. I think some other TEG holders do as well as I see very familiar names pop up on the 4 threads at times.
    TEG NWE GAS WBE
    So what do we call them. The Awesome foursome....The Poor Foor.....The Wannabee Fourbee
    TEG - Finally we start at Xanadu in what could be a true Company Maker in its own right. Taken So Bloody long.....but starter gun fired.
    GAS - Not great news as more delay, court proceedings no doubt will mean no deal till sorted. I honestly think Dome has NIL chance.
    NWE - Surviving on the smell of the oily Rag minus the oil. Xanadu could just be the lucky saving break for all us SH at NWE.
    WBE - Which as we know own a chunk of the TEG and use to own a share Xanadu. Let rip in Canada with a new HOT HOT deal done by DM.

Looks like the last Qtr for all 4$$$ will be just HUGE and that my friends is an Understatement. Starts October and POW...WOW..SMASH...CRASH.
    Hey watch the Strike drill which starts now. Should they hit Oil could be a very interesting call made to Dealmaker Towner. Could be quite good for us at TEG if she flows.
    Tamarind our Partner will start to drill as well in NZ soon. Then possible ASX float?
    Hot Dang this place is going OFF.
    Pumper
    All the above IMHO as always DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.