TEG 0.00% 0.4¢ triangle energy (global) limited

So in the last 24hours I have spoken to a couple of people that...

1. 1,157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 292
    So in the last 24hours I have spoken to a couple of people that really know their stuff when it comes to Oil and Gas and I do very little talking and a great deal of listening because they have spent their whole lives in the Industry and really know what they are talking about.

I can't stress enough this is just their opinion on an understanding of what has been presented to us all to date and no doubts thru their contacts as well in the industry.

In their opinion what we have here is a major find.
    There is OIL there and they both have no doubt the group will extract it.
    They both consider that this will end up being bigger than the CH structure.
    The samples coming back from the Lab are crucial to understanding what we have here.
    In their opinion they both lean towards a vertical drills not sidetrack to tap straight into the structures and multiple drills at that to insure they tap into all plays.
    I have been reminded that CH has not 1 but 6 taps drawing from that structure.

With so much being said about how we compare to previous formations/structures from CH then all the above makes sense.
    We have a great group of people working on Xanadu headed up by Shelley so I am more than comfortable with whatever decisions are made moving forward.
    All the above is going to cost some. But if they can continue to prove how good all this really is I can't see that being a problem. Price of Brent and quick return is very favorable.
    Once again with the Goliath Tamarind watching all this unfold I really do believe if they like what they keep seeing here they will insure that this all goes ahead and to plan.
    Tamarind detest failure of any kind and have invested in TEG and NWE for good reason.
    I can personally see a swallow in the not too distant future among the group but hey I will just leave that to your own imagination.
    Hell what do I know I am only a longterm investor here and OH yeah forgot that little Gem I have so much "bias" here. What a total joke.

Talk about all the heroes coming on here with all their incredible knowledge and sprouting well I bought and sold here look at what I did. Who gives a rats ass.

This company Triangle Energy is going to be a minimum 100M Market Cap down the track here for so many reasons and that IS my opinion and I am entitled to it.
    For the clan that don't like what I say on here then just Please put me on you banned list and go on and do whatever you need to do.

All the above is my opinion so as always DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.