NWH 1.20% $3.29 nrw holdings limited

Has anybody managed to speak to NWH? I tried calling and left a...

1. 2,502 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 339
    Has anybody managed to speak to NWH? I tried calling and left a message two days ago but they haven't called back.

I own shares in many companies and have found that management are accessible and happy to speak to their shareholders. But I must say that I am very unimpressed with this. The share price has tanked severely and I am of the opinion that even if they have nothing to say then that should be communicated to the market. That would alleviate the suspicion that management are hiding something which is EXACTLY why the share price has been hit so hard. Management, at the end of the day, are the employees of their shareholders, so that's where their priorities should be.

Management like NWH's is making me think that giving up on being an investor and becoming a shorter is a much better way of involving oneself with companies such as this. I just wish I realised this when the share price was much higher than it is now.

I just called somebody out on another thread for having Sentiment: Sell and Disclosure: Held but now I'm actually realising what this predicament feels like myself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.