AWJ 4.88% 19.5¢ auric mining limited

Ann: NWR Perth Presentation, page-49

1. 2,364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 246
    We weren't running to a grade per run but rather a pit originally designed and costed on a $ gold price which was to make profit at $2600/oz I believe.Read the feasibility study.
    So conservatively I have used $2k/oz as a base cost on planned ounces to start with and it comes down to how many EXTRA ounces they get.
    They have since said they expect to mill more ore than originally planned so reconciliation is obviously better than their conservative estimates as has been the case in the past and with lower grade ore worth sending away to mill as well no doubt a bonus to be had as well.

All wait and see but expect more gold than planned overall for the above reasons and more cash just due to the Gold price being currently $1100 bucks better per ounce.

EV well what would it normally cost shareholders in lost EV to raise $10-15 million dollars to start digging a pit with 400koz in it next year.With a tenement and no processing plant and dreams of mining and building all of that at risk to shareholders
    I only see a rising EV from here with ready cash to do just that.

DYOR + DYODD it is rather rewarding

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AWJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.010(4.88%)
Mkt cap ! $29.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $118.1K 592.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 35384 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 274217 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AWJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.