PEX 8.00% 13.5¢ peel mining limited

I would have to agree Cull.However i noticed there was buying in...

1. 5,275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 503
    I would have to agree Cull.

However i noticed there was buying in earnest late September ( Sept 27 - Oct 01 ) A good chance that J.Pitt was again behind the heavy volume

A few days later there was a buy order for over a million shares @ $0.24 that sat on market for 2 days unfilled. Then it was pulled. Now we have substantial buying volume again with over 1.1M traded as i write. But mostly being done @ $0.225.

I wouldn't be the slightest bit surprised if a lot of today's selling is being carried out by the entity who was purchasing late Sept & who was also likely behind the unfilled bid @ $0.24. They couldn't get stock @ $0.24 so are now taking advantage of the lack lustre market in Peel & selling to related entities to drive the price down, create some sense of panic amongst the retail crowd hoping to pick up stock as cheaply as possible.

I don't want to sound like a lot of the conspiracy theorists that hang out on H.C. But there seems to be a regular pattern to this.

Keep an eye out over the next few weeks or so to see if we get another " change in substantial holding " declaration from J.Pitt & associates.

Last edited by Nijiman: 13/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.