MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

I see there has been a infestation of doomsayers since last...

1. 697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    I see there has been a infestation of doomsayers since last reading here. Let me sum it up in general.

Since the trading halt and the Bell Potter AFR article we heard them say the following:

Magnis will never raise the $5 million.
    Magnis is raising $20 million with massive dilution.
    $5 million gets you nothing in the battery world.
    Magnis will have to raise lower. Some said they will also have to offer attached options.
    Good luck in trying to raise all that money in this market.

The list goes on and on if I wanted to review all the false information they have provided.

At least some actually said they did well buying the equipment for cents in the dollar.

What did Magnis do? Raised the whole amount they said they would. Even more astounding is as markets collapsed around them during the TH Magnis was still able to raise the lot with the buyers knowing Magnis could drop at least 10 to 20% once they started trading which is what other stocks in the sector have. So when some say oh Magnis only went up 2% what would they have gone up if the markets were not getting smashed?

So in conclusion no matter what Magnis produces announcement wise the non holder here will still be peddling the worst case scenarios or whatever their minds can conjure up.

Did you notice how many posted on the VW thread yesterday?  Not one. Maybe they are still getting over their shock and disbelief.

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/in-talks-with-volkswagen-siemens.4006639/#post-30916393

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.