MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Ann: NY Battery Production Fast Tracked with Acquisition, page-9

1. 7,496 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 685
    geez))smile on my face)

loved this bit)

As previously announced on 22 September 2017, Stage 1 development for 3GWh of production at Huron Campus had an original CAPEX cost of US$130m. This current equipment acquisition now allows IM3NY to produce over 1GWh at a significantly reduced CAPEX cost of US$5M plus removal, re-engineering and reassembly.

gosh where are the shorters not to mention the other non-holding negatives!!!

and increased MNS stake in I3NY:

The purchase price of the plant equipment, raw materials and machinery is US$5 Million with a US$1 Million deposit accepted and close of purchase scheduled for completion in late February. The purchase was made through the Imperium3 NY consortium, in which Magnis and fellow partner C4V will equally co-invest to enable the purchase of the plant. This investment will result in an increased stake for Magnis in the Imperium3 NY consortium

and as for what can $5m buy - well it can buy $200m equipment in the right circumstances)

Well as per usual not let down by management and the CR went as planned (other than for the hiccup of Wall Street) - so @sroyle the CR was not the disaster you predicted.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.