MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

I agree. There is an opportunity to portray "Imperium" as the...

1. 954 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1199
    I agree.

There is an opportunity to portray "Imperium" as the "American Champion" into a strategically important sector currently dominated by foreign corporations - LG Chem & Samsung SDI (Korea), Toshiba (Japan), A123 Systems & BYD & CAT (China), etc. You need to discount Tesla in this, as all of their production is in-house. In doing so, you want to present as much "growth" and "opportunity" as realistically possible - both US domestic and overseas (the US Instos love to see US corps expanding into overseas markets).

Hence I would not be surprised to see a listing that could include Townsville & India as well as some identified greenfield options for the next US domestic plants outside of NY.

The valuation premiums can be substantial for a growth story - you only have to look at the valuation applied to the Aussie emerging battery fast charger company (Tritium) which is merging with a NASDAQ listed SPAC with a $1.6bn valuation - I think their last capital raise as a private entity 6 months earlier valued Tritium at less than $300m! Tritium's growth story is not dissimilar to Im3NY's -so with the right approach, we could see a substantial valuation applied to a listing.

As always, DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.