MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

MNS - ONLY ASX LISTED ENTITY WITH DIRECT EXPOSURE TO A BATTERY...

1. 855 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    MNS - ONLY ASX LISTED ENTITY WITH DIRECT EXPOSURE TO A BATTERY FACILITY!

Long term MNS holder that ceased interacting on HC back in 2014 because of trolls using these forums as a way to further self interest as opposed to engaging in meaningful discussion.

It is absurd for anyone to think that MNS' direct exposure to a future battery facility is now in question. The announcement says, "has received support and a funding package".

The ESEDF engage in a rigorous process to determine the projects that will receive state funding and their selection criteria is strict. Projects selected for state funding are shortlisted based on their ability to create synergies with other businesses operating or seeking to operate in the state of New York and their ability to retain employees within the state. Various concessions are often offered in a bid to enhance the development of nascent industries within the state.

This project is obviously of value to the state and will be funded. The question is now the funding model. The ESEDF have various funding models which include public-private partnerships and direct loans for development. As none of the Consortium members have significant balance sheets, it is likely that the ESEDF will provide the full $130m in tranches based on milestones during the fit-out and commissioning phases.

The funny part of all of this is that some of these forum trolls are trying to connect dots between the mine and the battery facility, when the reality is MNS are about to have equity in a battery facility that will not be dependent on the mine. MNS will have a role in the Consortium and it is likely that there will be a requirement for it to assist with procuring anode materials. These anode materials can be sourced from anywhere!

When we turn to the Consortium, there is C4V with the technology, Boston Energy procuring funding, Primet Precision with the anode and cathode development expertise, C&D assembly with the component production and MNS with the anode materials.

On the case of the mine, it has and always will be the case that it's dependent on these gigafactories being built. SYR can currently flood the market with graphite and MNS directors will be aware of this. The MNS gigadream fantasy becomes reality on the establishment of more of these gigafactories. Get ready for New York to be the pilot for TerraE and Australia.

To the robbo's, simmpa's, names little's and sroyle's of the world, don't bother replying as I don't intend on posting again. Just know I will continue laughing at you all while I read the tripe spouted on these forums.

Good luck to all holders and keep flipping the twin birds to the trolls (KNL & TON holders).

MNS - ONLY ASX LISTED ENTITY WITH DIRECT EXPOSURE TO A BATTERY FACILITY!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.