AMI 0.00% 21.0¢ aurelia metals limited

Ann: Nymagee Scoping Study Commences, page-4

1. KKR
    1,203 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 417
    Hi Moorookamick.

I broadly agree with your comments. Debt repayment should be a priority, and looking at the announcements and comments by management over the last couple of months this seems to be so.

However, this is just a Scoping Study. Considering the forward planning issues, applications, a full mine feasibility study that may need to be conducted, government approvals that are required before a mine can even be constructed. Nymagee isn't going to potentially be a producing mine for at least the next 3.5+ years even if fast-tracked.

When you look at the current copper price and forward forecasts, copper seems to be the commodity of 2017 and with a large deposit just 4 km away, I can see why management are wanting to more thoroughly investigate what we may be sitting on, and they can again begin to promote a good news story to the market.

This announcement can be seen by the market as a positive future mine, an increase in resources and demonstrate to investors that Aurelia have overcome its past issues.

All the best.

KKR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $355.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 21.0¢ 20.5¢ $357.4K 1.722M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 121951 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 888884 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.