JRV 9.09% 1.2¢ jervois global limited

Ann: Nyngan Scandium Joint Venture Update , page-7

1. 625 Posts.
    Right - I've had a chance to digest all this over breakfast & I'm not so sure management deserve harsh criticism for their response to EMCs endeavours.

Let's be clear here - EMC are getting 50% of an ore body, that by anyones calculation, is worth $Billions for a measly A$1.43m. That is less than 1/10th of 1% of the ore body value.

By their own announcement EMC have provided a "Technical Report" when I am sure both parties knew a full Feasibilty Study was intended to be the document to be provided - i.e. mining costs, processing requirements & costs, finance costs, market studies on Scandium demand etc. etc.
    My understanding is that from this point on, any developement costs will be paid 50:50 by both parties. This will mean JRV will need to access funding (either by Capitalisation or borrowing) and a full, comprehensive Feasibility Study will help with this process. I am sure that this was known & taken into account when the 50% JV Agreement was drawn up. The JRV management are right in my view to take a stand on this matter, & having been shafted by TSX companies before due to weak ASX directors (WCU for example) it is reassuring to see a strong stand being taken.

I would however, have preferred an announcement, at this early stage, that said the payment has been received, a report had been received which in the view of JRV was not compliant however both parties believe strongly in the project and are working to resolve the issue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $32.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $77.71K 7.157M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11912 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 3083557 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.