JRV 6.25% 1.7¢ jervois global limited

EMC TSX AnnouncementEMC Sells Springer Tungsten Mine for US$5M,...

1. 625 Posts.
    EMC TSX Announcement

EMC Sells Springer Tungsten Mine for US$5M, Clearing Path to Focus on Developing Scandium Projects in Australia and Norway

Reno, Nevada – September 16, 2013 – EMC Metals Corp. (the “Company” or “EMC”) (TSX: EMC) announces that it has entered into a binding letter of intent to sell 100% of its interest in the Springer Mining Company, including all related mine, mill and tungsten resource assets (“Springer”), to America’s Bullion Royalty Corp. (“AMB”), along with certain other Nevada properties, for US$ 5 million cash. The terms of the sale provide for an immediate and full repayment of a matured US$ 3 million loan that was secured with the Springer assets.

The other EMC properties included in this purchase are the Copper King (tungsten) Property in Pershing County, Nevada, and the Carlin Vanadium Property in Elko County, Nevada.
    Over several years, EMC evaluated options for the Springer mine and searched for JV partners to support a restart of operations, as well as for outright sale opportunities. The Company commissioned and published updated NI 43-101 reports expanding mineral resource estimates on the property and demonstrated viable project economics in a Preliminary Economic Assessment (“PEA”). This sale transaction for the Springer asset ultimately presented itself as the best opportunity in this current market to resolve a substantial maturing debt obligation, and move forward with other projects.

On completion of the sale transaction, together with earlier reported transactions on ranch and water assets associated with Springer, the Company will have eliminated essentially all third party debt. The sale will restore EMC’s balance sheet, substantially reducing quarterly cash burn rates, and will supply cash resources to pursue two 100%-owned scandium projects, and other specialty metals opportunities.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $45.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $36.11K 2.286M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 4812842 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 437877 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.