NYR 0.00% 7.2¢ nyrada inc.

then explain to me when they check for side effects and that the...

1. 818 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 239
    then explain to me when they check for side effects and that the drug is targeting and functioning correctly in phase 1 study is not human trials?

They don't check if the drug is 'targeting or functioning' in a stage 1 trial.

It's given to ensure it doesn't kill anyone or give longer term effects that will prevent it being used in the future.

It's not testing if it 'renews' the brain after a CVA - what, you think Nyrada has a whole team wandering Melbourne waiting for someone to have a stroke and give a completely untested drug within 45 minutes of injury?

Seriously?

This trial - and it hasn't even been registered with the medical ethics board (yes, you have to register) is purely to see if it is harmful to healthy humans.

That's all.

And healthy at administration, 1 week, 1 month 3 months 6 months and 12 months.

Takes a damn year to get clearance.

Show me anywhere outside of promotional company bump that this trial is going ahead this year. Just the ad requesting paid volunteers will do.

Anything.

A human trial testing the drug to see if it works post CVA takes years to set up and costs tens of millions of $$$

I hope to goodness people don't believe the things you post because they are completely wrong.

PS: Who said they were going broke? I said the SP will drift back down to 2c - and it will, as the only thing of note is a 16 mice trial.

The share price has nothing to do with how much $$ you have in the bank.

If you are sitting on profit, take it and run. You've already seen it drop from 11c to 7c.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 300 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.82 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.9¢ 6.9¢ 6.9¢ 15000
Last updated 15.16pm 07/06/2024 ?
NYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.