NYR 11.5% 9.7¢ nyrada inc.

Needs a fund injection mate.Trouble is - the drug Nyrada are...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,241 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 355
    Needs a fund injection mate.

Trouble is - the drug Nyrada are trying to make is time specific.

It needs to be given within 60 minutes of brain injury or it's too late as the damage cause by de-oxygenation is then permanent.

So it needs to be on 24/7 standby - along with a medical and trial team.

That's horrendously expensive even to accrue 40 patients - for time critical medical trials with specific injury or disease pathology, it's even worse.

The cost is probably nearer 7-8 million USD purely due to the 'standby costs'.

The reward to shareholders is unthinkably big if it ever gets approval - think wildest dreams big - but the DA approval journey takes 10 - 11 yrs on average.

Nyrada simply are too small currently to progress this any further - and the financial help they will need could (will be tbh) be highly dilutive.

People need to understand that - and this Roch character is flat out lying to people and it's costing them money.

Sure, they should do more research - that's on them - but bare-faced lying is disgraceful behavior.

I've posted the chart again - hopefully people save it for reference.

Lastly - I'm not reporting Roch - he's on permanent moderation and has just been suspended again

Which I only know because this popped up in my account box...

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6299/6299085-d5149d78eee69f52b696a60a829504e6.jpg

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NYR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.