NYR 9.84% 5.5¢ nyrada inc.

For bedtime "reading" last night I re-watched the April 2024...

1. 6,246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1245
    For bedtime "reading" last night I re-watched the April 2024 Investor Conference Call which was uploaded on NYR's website. Very informative and had a Q&A session at the end. Particularly wanted to see what they said about future funding. There will almost certainly be some R&D refund coming our way for FY2024 expenditures, think it was said a 40% refund of expenditures . But more importantly, is the medium-longer term funding to get us through Phase 1 / II. Was stated that Walter Reed Army Medical Centre does not participate in co-funding but the DoD ( US Dept of Defense) of which WR is part of, does engage in funding medical research. A positive result from WR's current pre-clinical studies using NYRs drug which are well underway will no doubt ( in my view) obviously hold considerable weight in the DoD's decision-making. It was clearly mentioned that the DoD in fact considers treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury as one of its priorities if not the most important insofar as medical issues are concerned. The other aspect that I had not picked up on earlier that was mentioned and which has been the focus of some comment on HC postings concerns the "time window" after injury is sustained for effective application of the drug. The current and only treatment for TBI has only a 4 hour window, after that the treatment is largely ineffective. It was stated a couple of times in the interview that with NYR's drug, based on animal work to date, there seems to be a 72 hour window in which the treatment remains effective, but the sooner the drug is administered the better. This window would seem to apply to not only Traumatic Brain injury ( brain penetration by projectiles, accidents, etc) but also applies for stroke victims, a bigger target cohort. All up, I ain't selling, the risk/reward is just too compelling

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
-0.006(9.84%)
Mkt cap ! $10.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 5.8¢ 5.5¢ $11.43K 202.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 20000 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 82455 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.29pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.