EXR 3.13% 15.5¢ elixir energy limited

Whilst this is NOT the thread to be talking H20 of course-...

1. 2,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1340
    Whilst this is NOT the thread to be talking H20 of course- (apologies to all)- this is worth addressing IMO:

@2020Mustang You're correct - That's because there's been nothing up to now really than a concept, some nice slides, some talk, and a loose MOU (significant achievement of course, but in stark reality, nothing really materially correlated as we've seen from the lack luster market reaction).

You have every right to be skeptical....and of course there are strong thoughts & opinions from others here that H20 is inefficient.(again- this is not the thread to discuss further!).

But I think everything changes soon, and for mine, in a materially significant way.

Whether the sp reacts positively with immediate effect is linked, as both you and I think, to some form of significant $ commitment attached with any progressed, formalised SBE/Toyota Tsusho partnership.

A "mere' formalised announcement won't shift the needle......BUT it will be a necessary precursory trigger event for RIVERS OF MONEY to flow down the track with government approvals paving he way for project initiation and funding.......and an increased EXR share price......before your 5-10 year timeframe.

Read the room- see what the IEA is doing, see what International bodies like the EBRD are funding, see where large institutional fund monies are being allocated, see what Mongolian Energy Policy has stated, and where it's is going (and appreciate how close Neil is to that)- and what they'll support and by association, what will get funded.

Our Gobi H2) project is not an "ESG tick in the box exercise" as you've previously stated, - and Neil specifically commented as such in a previous announcement (he must have read your post! )

It IS here .....our asset, the Gobi H2 Project WILL grow in value and YOU will reap the beneficary outcomes of an increased sp.....in time.....and before you're 5-10 year prediction.

WHY FIGHT IT?

For goodness sake- they're going to be fueling planes with the stuff before long :- AFR 10th Feb

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5064/5064925-6fdf3dad8d77d5933ab1eb974d803233.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $185.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.0¢ 15.0¢ $233.3K 1.492M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 778958 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 290723 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.