TEG 0.00% 1.7¢ triangle energy (global) limited

Yes Lethal I was there in person at Good Oil Conf and really...

1. 990 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 958
    Yes Lethal I was there in person at Good Oil Conf and really enjoyed that talk on PB.
    I did post a while back at my bouncing around the Good Oil Conf talking to many and all roads led me to WGO being in our data room and very interested in the TEG & L7/437.
    But as well all now know with what is happening in PB was not meant to be.
    Now knowing and informed by CT how long TPD was looking at the permits I would now say every chance may have been WGO/TPD partnership with TEG.
    Damn I thought I had it all worked out.
    Anyway I think TEG and TPD and NZO will be just all so good together and SH from all 3 should be happy.
    All drilling is risk we all know that but Lethal we could not have asked for more competent team and knowledge base from the three put together.
    I can tell you CT is extremely happy.
    Great outcome for all. As I said the other day Man I am very happy as well as a TEG SH.
    Just coming back to what you said about the points of resistance at TEG.
    Sooo much churn right now at the 2.2 - 2.5 level. Which is a good thing because as we know all those buyers want to see a profit from here.
    I think the the absolutely horrible placement that was done at 1.3 last year has been churned thru finally and those that want out from there are done and out.
    But now we are churning out the remainder of the 455M at 2.2c from June 2021 who want to get out with a little profit.
    I am a client of CPS Cap that did placement at 2.2 and to say it was oversubscribed is an understatement.
    That placement was sucked up within hours, then after the placement it did nothing but go backwards and did stay down there for quite a while. Hence all the selling now, BUT I don't get it because I feel TEG has more going for it now than in a long time with PB action and our partnership and shipping of oil that is currently moving our Oil and bringing cash flow and the CCS application being processed.
    Lot to like about TEG right now and I see the CCS App when approved as rerate for TEG, that is my call only and I stick by it.
    PGY is now a worry for me because for too long now I keep hearing about all the Rah Rah from Blingo and I want to see some evidence of all the backers and investors. What I see is plenty cash burn there at PGY and results? Hence their SP.

I am very much looking forward to the Qtly to see our cash burn and cash position.
    I had a Big discussion with CT just a couple of days ago.
    What stood out most from CT - "2023 will be a HUGE Year for TEG"
    I agree, strap in, have some patience should BE VERY GOOD Team TEG.
    GO TEG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 366000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.