ECH 5.56% 38.0¢ echelon resources limited

Ann: NZOG dividend intention , page-5

1. 1,944 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    I agree and say well done NZO, the rise in Div. also helps and justifies those investors who held faith in NZO.

At present price on the ASX of 0.615 that's around 7.6%. Even at 0.670 (0.860NZ) that's still a Div of 7% which is excellent in any book.

One good thing about NZO is that they return to their investors/shareholders reasonable value whenever they can. Which is one of the main reasons I invested in NZO and will continue to do so.

As far as I see it, the present SP or anywhere over the next 10 cents offers excellent bargain value, especially when one takes into account their present and ongoing exploration targets some of which are well advanced and may prove fruitful over the next 6 to 12 mths. A couple of those in particular, (kakapo for example) may completely alter the financial status of NZO with a single success.

In the present global financial debacle, exploration companies, small oiler's being one, are not popular. However I must say NZO should be one of the exceptions. Or IMO and case, is one of the exceptions. At present SP, with it's present/proposed DIV and it's continuing factual and foreseen income without finding another drop, still makes it a good investment with healthy return. As I said, the bonus as a shareholder is that should there be further success, then one will see further inclination of ones share value, not to mention future possible DIV's.

All in all I'm very happy with NZO and am quite content to top up more when able.

My only gripe is that if there is a small drop in SP, the buyback scheme tends to gobble that up which makes topping up that little bit harder on the small dips. Oh well, first in best dressed as they say.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.0¢
Change
0.020(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $85.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.5¢ 38.5¢ 37.0¢ $4.86K 13.05K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17109 37.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 5806 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.41pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.