NZC 0.00% 36.5¢ nzuri copper limited

Hi All, I took a small stake in NZC at 22.5c after reading...

1. 401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi All,

I took a small stake in NZC at 22.5c after reading Thunders post. The price ran away from me and didn't buy more.. After today's news I bought a lot more averaging up. The news is incredible and the close price was just ridiculous given the gravity of the news. Cobalt is going to be the key battery mineral for the foreseeable future due to the tiny market and limited production prospects.

Key takes from the announcement are as follows:

"We believe that the involvement of Huayou HK will enable Nzuri to unlock value from the high-grade cobalt at Kalongwe which would significantly improve the already robust economics of the Project.   Huayou HK is ideally placed to assist Nzuri in realising our objective of becoming a leading copper-cobalt producer in the African Copper Belt while at the same time continuing to pursue a multi-pronged exploration effort within our Fold & Thrust Belt JV with Ivanhoe which we believe has the potential to deliver some exciting results in 2018.”

And...

Mr Chen Hongliang, Huayou HK’s Director, commented: “Huayou HK is extremely happy to invest in Nzuri Copper and we look forward to working closely with the Company to bring the Kalongwe Copper-Cobalt Project into production and to progressing its exciting portfolio of copper-cobalt projects in the DRC. We believe that Huayou can significantly contribute to realising the full value of the Kalongwe Copper – Cobalt Project.”

It's a great buy from these price levels. Will see how this progresses and continue adding for a near term producer with such great backing from Huayou cobalt!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NZC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.