RGI 0.00% 22.0¢ roto-gro international limited

Yeh, great announcement, it's unusual to have such success with...

1. 3,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6653
    Yeh, great announcement, it's unusual to have such success with a 1st crop, they've done it with 48 machines on a commercial scale.

To get these results after only 10 weeks, 2 weeks for the cutting in the nursery + 8 weeks in the machine is exceptional. It enables 6 crops per year as the nursery time can be done while the previous crop is in the machine. No yield figures were given, as Oakum need to do 2 crops to get a sales license, I'd hazard a guess they experimented a bit with the number of plants in each machine etc, so when they are able to sell the crop they will know what maximises yield vs quality. (just my guess)

This is exactly what we need to have our technology noticed by other growers and potential growers. It does take a while for growers to get their head around this completely different growing technology. The results will make the bean counters at many established growing facilities take notice. The big boys like Canopy etc will also be taking an interest in the results.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.