RGI 0.00% 22.0¢ roto-gro international limited

I agree with Surandy about numbers both yield + profit from...

1. 3,974 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6654
    I agree with Surandy about numbers both yield + profit from their harvest.

We've been very supportive of Oakum, probably over the top, so they have loyalty to us and released the pics & generalised results. However it is not in their self interest to publish all their figures, as a private company they have no requirement to do this. The 1st 2 crops are all about getting a sales license. Looking at the press release on their website it looks like they want to sell retail. https://oakumcannabis.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/oakum-cannabis-press-release.pdf

Our 1st 2 crops from Cannifarms will be quick grows, well relatively quick for flat bed. We have nothing to prove from these 2 conventional rooms, we'll be looking to expedite the grow bearing in mind we need the revenue from it. You can get what's known as a B2B license (business to business) enabling you to sell wholesale to other LPs LDs. Even Ravenquest had one of these, though they were unable to produce anything to sell.

I notice on another thread mention is made about Miracle Valley looking to fund more rooms. I'm reliably told Oakum don't have this problem, they are very well financed. The success of this crop will only speed up their expansion, remembering they have 40,000 sq ft, so allowing say 15,000 sq ft for common areas - nursery, drying rooms, admin etc, they have 25,000 sq ft available, so far only using 2,000 sq ft for 48 machines. Of course they are also 50% partners with Siksika (wonder why they mentioned them in the announcement) who must be very very close to ordering.

Yes despite our dismal share price, caused by delays, dilution, market perception, I think we are finally turning the corner, we are funded & on the verge of many great things.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.