OAR 25.0% 0.2¢ oar resources limited

OAR is definitely not worth 10x its price right now imo, I don't...

1. 11,204 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4622
    OAR is definitely not worth 10x its price right now imo, I don't even think it's worth 1c right now. However, some potential in drilling these projects out, if we can actually get a decent capital raise organised and people want to subscribe to it - you never know 10x value could be a little chance a couple of years down the track if we hit something spectacular. A lot of companies have gone up multiples with good hits in recent months. I definitely won't rule it out but right now things do not look good at all.

I actually worry how we are going to get a decent capital raising going with enough funds to adequately drill out Crown and Nevada unless we are above 2c and can avoid dilution to existing holders. Institutions won't want to be involved unless it's at a 20% discount as well. So I don't really see any positives for existing holders right now, most of who would have bought above 1.5c. Plus add in the options disaster affecting sentiment and willingness to engage in another CR with no progress since the last CR.

Good luck to us is all i can say.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $4.833M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.2¢ 0.1¢ $3.513K 2.541M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
76 182988300 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 21048455 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.13pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.