OAR 0.00% 0.2¢ oar resources limited

" stay away folks! " is that your financial advice??? what is...

1. 7,529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2187
    " stay away folks! " is that your financial advice??? wink.png

what is more offensive??? your trolling or the possible opportunity presenting itself here on this particular company???

lets have a look... in this game do you buy high and sell low??

I think that is what you might have done and now you are pissed at me and the world causing you to not thinking rationally.

So here we are now sitting at 0.002c which is where I participated in CR at maybe 3 years back after I originally purchased at 1.8c so I was down a lot of money and annoyed , my choice was to think like you and flap my mouth at the posters on here or do some reading, looking at future work to be done, cash levels, management involved etc etc....

so now 3 years later here the same opportunity presents itself again I purchased many at 0.005 last July so I am down...but I am thinking rationally and reading ahead now, looking at future work to be done, cash levels, management involved etc etc....One of the few stocks that has survived this last 2 years and held the SP up well is LRS... as mentioned in latest interview there are many people involved in this LRS OAR team now, I am sure Chris Gayle and management have looked into what they consider to be the best direction for the company and will want to duplicate the success of OAR as LRS.

This is just my own opinion and thinking, you can think what you like, keep trolling and attacking me.

It is only a small raise for $1mill which is really not enough, so either they will be trying to raise at higher prices later this year or might have a JV for the Graphite or maybe some other surprises , we don't know but I would rather run the risk here at these prices with averaging down again instead of just sitting around waiting to get back to 5 pips, but that is just me.

Now what is more offensive... my positivity, optimism and thoughts or your evil thoughts? .

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6128/6128704-c506d8bbab84f6abfe6bb5f91dbace63.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.307M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
76 191524710 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 32374093 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.45am 09/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.